Congrats you are pregnant, such exciting news!!! I bet one of the questions you are now asking yourself is…
IS IT SAFE TO USE FAKE TAN WHILE PREGNANT?
Well you’ll be pleased to know that CatwalkHQ self tan mousse and lotion are safe to use during your pregnancy.
You may notice that your body is experiencing many changes, including fluctuations in your hormones. Your skin maybe more sensitive than usual and your sense of smell may be heightened, but we are happy to let you know that CatwalkHQ is a perfect tan to use when pregnant.
It’s non toxic and we only use the cleanest and purest of ingredients in the production of our tan. It contains natural extracts such as Gogi berry extract, red raspberry extract, Ginkgo Bilbao extracts and Aloe Vera.
ADVICE ON APPLICATION TIPS DURING PREGNANCY
- Prep the skin to create a smooth canvas for your tan.
- Choose a shade to suit you.
- Boost your tan with a touch of highlight and shimmer
- We advise using CatwalkHQ lotion or mousse during pregnancy and avoid spray tans due to the unknown effects of inhalation.
- It can also be helpful to do a skin test before self-tanning, as hormone levels can fluctuate throughout pregnancy. If you’re unsure, it’s always best to consult with your doctor before starting your tanning regime.